The Commissioner of the Australian Border Force (ABF) may consider further exemptions concerning the travel restrictions in place for:
- Foreign nationals travelling at the invitation of the Australian Commonwealth Government to assist in the COVID 19 response or whose entry would be in the national interest
- Necessary medical services, including air ambulance and delivery of supplies, that frequently arrive into Australia from international ports
- Persons with fundamental skills (for example, medical specialists, engineers, marine pilots and crews) by exception
- Diplomats accredited to Australia and currently resident in Australia and their immediate family
- ABF may grant case by case exemptions for humanitarian or compassionate reasons.
For more information, please visit: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/news-media/current-alerts/novel-coronavirus?fbclid=IwAR0O9buBJ3aVl03OW-040VXHMmQZm3q-NDYJ71pt1gBDoLsLwfVmFjN9Cls
Please contact No Borders Migration if you fit the criteria and would like to migrate to Australia. Please contact us on 07 38764000 or email us at [email protected]