Free Initial Consultation
In this 20-minute consultation, you’ll meet with one of our experienced migration agents, who will help you clarify your unique situation. We know that every case is different and we’re here to provide personalised advice.
Full Visa Application Service
If you are eligible to apply for an Australian visa, our professional migration agents will manage your entire visa application process – from the initial preparations to the final decision, including:
- A detailed checklist of all documents and information needed for your application
- Communicate with you throughout every stage of your application
- Provide examples and templates of documents, such as statutory declarations, that have been developed over the years to ensure a high success rate of applications
- Communicate directly with the Department of Immigration for you, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free visa application process
Citizenship Application Service
Similar to our Full Visa Application Service, we provide an all-inclusive service and can handle all aspects of your citizenship application – from the initial preparations to the final decision.
Skills Assessment Service
If you need assistance with a skilled visa, our Skills Assessment service is designed to help you navigate the process. Our professional migration agents will assist you through all aspects of the skills assessment.
Application Review Service
Some visa applications are easier than others, and you may prefer to manage your Australian visa application yourself. If this is the case, you may choose to have your application reviewed by our expert team.
We offer a two- or three-stage review of your visa application.
The three-stage review includes:
- An initial preparation package that details the documents you need to gather, along with other requirements you might not have thought about
- After you’ve completed your visa application, our immigration agents will give you a report outlining what needs to be revised
- A final review is conducted before the application submission
This approach ensures that even if you’re handling the process yourself, you have expert guidance at every step.
Administrative Appeals Tribunal Review
If your migration application has been denied, you might have an opportunity to challenge this decision with the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT). The AAT offers a semi-judicial review of administrative decisions made by the Australian Government.
Specifically, the Migration and Refugee Division (MRD or MR division) revisits decisions made by Department of Immigration and Border Protection officers to reject or cancel visas.
At NB Migration, we can examine your case and the reasons behind your application’s denial, and offer advice on the next steps. If you decide to appeal, we can serve as your representatives during the AAT proceedings.
Paid Legal Consultation
Are you in need of specialised legal guidance for your immigration situation? We offer a one-hour paid consultation with one of our migration agents. During this session, they will assess your situation and offer legal advice specific to your circumstances.
Federal Court Review
Certain decisions made under the Migration Act 1958, including those made by the Minister for Immigration and Border Protection and the Administrative Appeals Tribunal, can be reviewed by the Federal Circuit Court of Australia.
Our team of registered migration agents have the expertise and experience to offer insightful advice and representation for cases that come before the Federal Court of Australia.
When you’re ready to turn your Australian dream into reality, our team at NB Migration is here to help. Book a free initial consultation to find out how we can help.